Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 boys and a little lady {Miami Children's Photographer}

A very memorable session!

First is little man...Just turned 1 and just learned to walk. I loved his bald head :) Also showing off my $40 find wooden airplane prop, although heavy and bulky I drag it out to all my boy sessions. A hit every time...



Little miss high energy! We laughed so much with her...We will never forget that one word that would make her smile to no end ;)



And one of the 3 brothers together...

7 comments:

Susie G April 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

I love the shot of the little girl playing with her toes!

Marie April 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Adorable Children!

Great shots! I love the airplane!

Stephanie April 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Fantastic shots! I love the plane in the first shot.

Stacy S May 6, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Beautiful children- and great work! LOVE the way you caught their personalities.... :-)

Jane Photo May 7, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

What cute kids! She is adorable, in particular.

Unknown May 7, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

What a beautiful family, and you did a great job of capturing something unique about each one-

Natasha May 7, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

I love that airplane!!! What a great find!