Saturday, June 7, 2008

Secret Garden

I love this boy...his ears, his dimpled chin, his speckled eyes....I love photographing him and I love photographing in my aunts garden. It's bright and colorful and my very own private location for outdoor sessions. So I chased him around for a bit and got the below photo, let me also say this was the first time that he walked for more than just 2-3 steps.

Camera settings: Manual, SS 160, f4, ISO 320, 70mm, and fired flash for some fill. Color pop, curves and slight sharpen in PS.



4 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

What a cutie. Great photo.

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

He is adorable. That garden looks like such an awesome location.

Anonymous June 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Great capture!

Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

So, how did you get started in this business? And, is this what you have always done as career?